Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AI reactions

Hey all, I just watched American Idol tonight and I have to post. The girls really bombed! I liked the girl with the pink hair, but that's it. Tatiana is driving me crazy. I can't stand her. Drama Queen! Simon hit it on the head. I actually am trying to vote tonight to help make sure she doesn't get through. A first for me since I watch American Idol but I don't vote. The guys were alright too, not up to what I was expecting from this group. I like Danny (is that his name? The last guy who's wife died), and the musician guy with the crazy hair. I guess I should learn their names. Tough competition, the odds are really against everyone since only 3 people get through. I personally think it will be one girl and two guys. We'll see.

5 comments:

holly said...

I agree. I think it will be one girl, two guys. I hope the pink hair girl wins. She really proved herself, even if all the other girls would have done better.

Personally, I don't know what all the hype about Danny is. I'm with Simon on this one, I don't think he was that fabulous. I hope the first guy goes through and Anoop. I thought they were the best. I should have voted, but I just can't bring myself to do it. As much of a fan that I am, I think actually voting is the final plunge to the darker side. :) Glad you posted about this.

holly said...

PS- Love the hair.

Mel said...

I watched AI clips this morning and Tatiana has got to go. Way too much drama. I can't wait to see who they keep. Def the girl with the pink hair.

By the way, did you see the homage to the Baird's I posted on my blog?

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

I agree about AI and Tatiana. In fact, you helped me think of a new title for my post. Maybe it's not kosher. what do you think?

thejbairdbeat said...

Just for the record, I could not get through on my voting. So I guess I'm not totally gone to the "darker side", as Holly puts it.

I am kind of surprized about the AI outcome. The Texas guy? I would have picked Anoop over him. Oh well. Next week is going to be intense! The stage actor guy is awesome! And I like Kai too, so we'll see.