Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our Family Funtime

A few pics from our recent trip to Utah. Adorable girly girls and their Nana, Great Grandparents (affectionately known as Ggpa and Ggma), and two crazy aunties.



Cute cousins, or as Gabby would say "Friends Together!" Gunnar is only a couple months younger than Sasha, so it is fun to have them together and see how much they love to be with other babies. Babies really do love each other. Sasha is doing her signature lip biting here. Could Gunnar get any cuter?


Sasha, zoning out. Earth to Sasha! Maybe my alien implant is effecting her brain too! (See April '08 dental entry for more details). Darn that breast milk. :)


Two cuties lovin' their Ggpa! I know he loves them too. Just look at the sparkle in his eye! Oh, well, you can't see his eyes. Well, it's there, believe me.


This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Sasha. Look how cute she is! Of course, I'm not biased or anything (wink, wink). I'm so glad that we have been able to visit with my grandparents when we are in Utah. I know having the girls there just perks my grandma up and makes her have a better day. She is always so happy to see them and play with them. They love her too. Gabby has developed her special games that she plays with Ggma, and she loves to give hugs and kiss her hand.

Remind me again what's so funny? I took the picture so I could remember why Holly is laughing and now I don't. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Good times. These two will just laugh just to laugh. Somehow they can communicate through laughter. It's their special language. I'm a little jealous.

Thanks Auntie Cami for the beanie. I love it. Look how cute I am with it on! :) I will be styling this winter thanks to you. :) I'll be taking orders from all my baby friends, so get your knitting needles ready!

No comments: