Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged

Just goes to show you how often I blog, and how even less often I look at other people's blogs....Holly tagged me on Jan 18th, and I just noticed today! Duh. So here we goooo!!!!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Flower shop clean-up girl (and some occasional errands)
2. Social worker for the State of Hawaii
3. USU Merrill Library, Special Collections student worker
4. Modbe Fashion Consultant (currently, in addition to full-time Mommy), www.kellybaird.mymodbe.com

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kiera Knightly)
2. You've Got Mail
3. Miss Congeniality
4. Ten Things I Hate About You

Four places I have lived:
1. Riverton, Utah
2. Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Rochester, Minnesota
4. Katy, Texas

Four T.V. shows I love:
1. Prison Break
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. What Not to Wear

Four places I have vacationed:
1. New York City
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Island of Kauai, Hawaii
4. Boston, Massachusets

Four of my favorite dishes/foods:
1. Roast beef and mashed potatoes
2. Ice cream
3. Most pasta
4. Cafe Rio

Four sites I visit daily:
1. gmail.com
2. msn.com (homepage)
3. yahoo.com (weekly here)
4. Modbe-related websites

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Utah, visiting family
2. Hawaii, on the beach getting warm (Waimea would be nice, but I'll take Ala Moana at this point)
3. Out shopping for whatever I want (and money is not an issue!)
4. At the movies

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Miranda
2. Cami
3. Jaclyn
4. Liz
If you've been tagged on this before then sorry, just ignore. Thanks for playing along. :)

1 comment:

alisha said...

Hey, I'm just catching up on your blog. When did you live in Katy? That's where Mike grew up, before moving to Wellsville right before High School.