Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Christmas picture for you

Thanks for the tips on where to find that David Cook version of "Billie Jean". AWESOME! I got chills watching it and I think my jaw was open the whole time. I hope my husband didn't see me drooling! :) ha ha...

We got family pictures taken the day after Christmas, so I am excited to see them. I should be getting the disk this week, hopefully there is something good to post. Sasha was being such a cheeseball, so I am hoping that there are at least one or two good ones of her. Gabby....well hopefully she is just looking at the camera. We tried to take a family Christmas pic at the LA temple, but we didn't get one that was great of all 4 of us. Gabby was pulling her look-to-the-side face. But by the time we got this pic (see below), we had already tried about 10 other times and I was just tired of it. Plus it was 9:00 p.m. and I had a stomach ache. Who wants to walk around with a pain in her side? Not me. On a more positive note, how awesome is it to be walking around with only a fleece jacket on at 9:00 at night on December 5th? Beautiful weather. I don't miss the snow, I have to say. And the lights at the temple were very beautiful. There is always such a peaceful feeling at the temple and on the grounds. I love being there.


And just never mind about how aweful my hair looks. Wow, I can't believe I was walking around looking this bad for so long. I guess it just goes to show how easy it is to fool yourself. Because when I looked in the mirror, I didn't look like this. Thumbs down. :( Glad Jay still keeps me around. :) (My hair looks much better now...will get pics up soon). P.S. Thanks, Aunt Cami, for the cute hat and socks! Sasha looks adorable and is so warm and comfy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable! Thanks again for coming to the sealing, it meant so much to us!