Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the AI losers are....

What! What!! Jorge!! I CANNOT believe that Anoop is saved from elimination tonight! I was convinced that he was leaving and I wasn't sure who the other person would be. I didn't suspect Jorge though. I liked him, thought his voice was great. I even thought his performance was good, definately better than Anoop. Don't get me wrong, I am an Anoop fan. He has a lot of energy, pizazz if you will, on stage and he is fun to watch. But WOW!!! That one caught me with my mouth wide open. Jasmine, not so much. I was surprized that the judges put her through actually. I would have chosen that Alicia Keys sing-alike (Felicity? I can't remember her name) over Jasmine.

Since I'm here...My favorite this season is Adam. I think he's awesome and I think he will probably win. His voice is amazing! However, there are several strong voices here and I think there are about 4 top contenders that this whole deal could go to: Adam, Lil, Danny, or Allison. I think that the girl with the pink hair (what's her name again?) is running right behing them, the third strongest girl. Any thoughts? I have to seek out Idol fans since my husband could care less.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Augh! It is killing me to not be watching AI regularly. I have to catch what I can on YouTube a day after the event.

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

Wait...I thought Allison was the girl with the pink hair..... or do you mean the girl with the pink in her blonde hair? Alexis? Anyway I think there are going to be some serious stuff going on since there are so many good contestants. I'm glad Anoop made it. I think he deserves another shot. If he can't prove it this week he will be out, or should be. I wasn't real surprised about Jorge. He definitely can sing but he seemed not as mainstream as some of the others. Maybe people didn't connect to him. Who knows. Holly told me about May 8th. I'm excited. My boss is letting me get off at 3 that day. Hooray!!