Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sasha's 1 Year Old Today!

My baby is one year old today. My how time flies! I cannot believe that it has been a year already. And what a joyous one at that. Sasha has brought so much joy, happiness, laughter, and love into our home. She has such a sweet spirit and is so loving to everyone around her. She thinks the world of her big sister and thinks that Gabby can do no wrong. Her smile and fun-loving personality have brought me and Jay so much joy and we are so happy to have her in our family. Happy Birthday lovely daughter of mine. I love you so much! :)

Sasha and her classic finger-pointing. This is her favorite thing to do as of late. That and making a fishy face.

Cheese!

Tired baby. Taking a rest on the couch from a busy play day. I love this pose.

3 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

Happy Birthday Sasha! She is so cute! and I can't believe how time has flown either! but it's sure a lot of fun!:)

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

Yay!!! Finally some pics. Oh she is such a sweetie pie. I feel like I hardly know her! I'm so excited to see you guys in just over a month's time. Yes!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from her Auntie Cami!

holly said...

I'm in love with your babies! They're growing up so fast. Hope you guys had fun on your trip. Love ya!