Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pay It Forward

PAY IT FORWARD.

It may look like a 4th grader, but I'm in. Read on for more....

PAY IT FORWARD

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

2 comments:

Jes said...

Sign me up! Though I may be cheating ... I already posted this on my blog a bit ago. Can I still qualify?

Unknown said...

I'll post this...but maybe not for a while (my dad's very sick) Do you need my address - hey, I have an idea why don't you make me a "trip" to Texas!!! LOL...