Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Running to exhaustion


I wanted to post this picture because I thought it was so funny. I got my hair cut and colored on June 11th, right before our Utah trip. The appointment went a little long and I got home right around Gabby's bedtime. When I came in the house she was crashed out on the couch. I just started laughing. Little kids can sleep anywhere if they are tired enough! Ha ha! I picked her up and took her to her bed. She slept the whole night. She must have run herself into the ground to be that tired. As memory serves, I believe she did not take a nap that day either, so that would add to the exhaustion. She's a cute kid.

2 comments:

Mary said...

nice to see you back on the bloggin. let me guess, is gabby approaching the 2 1/2 age?! IF so, hold on it's going to be a journey...for my kids at least until 3 1/2!! Don't be afriad to give yourself a timeout just to get a break.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

That is really cute. I have not yet had a child do that. I look forward to the day when they will just crash without being put to bed. I am also surprised how old Gabby is.