Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sasha's New Milestone

Sasha and I were having some tummy time today and she rolled over from her tummy to her back! Yeah! Proud Mommy here has to share it with the world. :) Sometimes I feel like I am not paying enough attention to her or helping her along in her development, so to see something as cool as this makes me feel a little better. Glad to know that kids can still grow and develop like they should without my 100% attention to their every detail. I still feel like I am only raising Gabby some days, as she is now so verbal and demanding of my attention. Sasha will be there soon enough, I'm sure.

4 comments:

holly said...

Sweet! That is exciting. Gunnar rolled on to his back the other day too! I tried to get him to do it yesterday and left him on his tummy for way too long because he started to throw a fit. Then it took me almost 30 minutes to calm him down. Guess I learned my lesson. When he's done on his tummy, he's done. I kept telling him if he didn't want to be on his tummy he should roll over, but he didn't listen.

But then again, he kept telling me he didn't want to be on his tummy and I wasn't listening.

holly said...

Also, I'm proud of your many posts lately. Keep up the good work. hee hee.

Gpa & Nana said...

Yea... she is so sweet. I'm sorry I get didn't to see it.

So guess what, I'm a blogger too! Come check me out.

Janee said...

Sounds like Gabby is going through a hard stage. I think Ellie must be at the peak stage of tantrums and she is driving me absolutely crazy. I cannot wait for it to pass. It sounds like you've had a busy but fun month. It is always fun spending time with our families. How are you liking California? We have Sacramento on our list of places to live.