Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo Tag

Ok, this is kind of fun. Cami tagged me to do this game, so I'll play along. Here's how it works: Go to your photos, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture in the folder, and then explain the story behind it.

Here's my 6th of 6th. A picture of Gabby at around 6 months. We were living in Minnesota and we made a trip to Utah in April of 2006. This picture was taken right before we went on that trip. Gabby had learned how to roll and she was always getting caught up in this blanket. It was so cute and always made me laugh, so I took this picture. Looking back I have several pictures of this nature. Thanks for the laughs Gabby. :)

I tag: Mel, Miranda, Janus, Janee, Cortnie, and Anne.

1 comment:

holly said...

Wow, she and Sasha look so different. What a cutie! I love your babies.