Sunday, November 9, 2008

Upgrade in my Personal Technology

It seems that the only time I get on here is to put up pictures. I want to be more involved with my blog, but it is so time consuming for me. I can't keep my dishes washed...how can I justify getting online to send out my nonsense to the world? Oh well, guess I'll just have to lose some sleep and get back to it. I feel too disconnected from friends and I want to email and say "What's new?" But then I realize that I would know what's new if I read anyone's blog. Shame on me. I was even supposed to do some 'about me' blog that I was tagged on in August (is it too late?), but I can't even get to that. Well, better late than never, I guess.

So I got a new phone for my birthday. It's the LG Decoy, comes with a built in Bluetooth and has MP3 capabilities, so I can listen to my music. Thing is, I have a MP3 player and I never use it (although I am using it right now. Colbie Caillat is helping me write this. Thank you Colbie). So we'll see what happens there. But it will be nice to have a head piece again. I've been 2 years without one and it will be nice to talk hands-free again.
Ha ha!! Look at the picture I found of the phone. Get out your magnifying glasses everyone! I thought it was bigger. Sorry about that. Technically unsavvy over here. Well, anyway, I like it so far (my phone, not the picture). Still figuring out all the details and everything it can do. But I do know how to answer it now, which is a step in the right direction. Hopefully I won't hang up on people anymore (sorry Holly). I feel like I'm more hip now with the new phone. Crazy what technology can do to you.

1 comment:

Diane Bohn said...

I think I must be the opposite... I'm so addicted to blogging...so good for you to not waste all your time on it. ;)On the other hand I love when people update their blogs so I have something to read ;) so....come on Kelly...get blogging! heehee. (just so ya know, I haven't vacuumed for at least two weeks, I can't really fit everything in either.)